1. Fixed XZ archive support.
2. "Convert" command did not allow to use compression dictionaries
exceeding 4 MB.
3. If both encryption password and archive comment were specified
when creating RAR archive, archive comment was not added.
4. "View as Unicode (UTF-8)" command in internal viewer did not work,
so UTF-8 files were displayed correctly only if their encoding
was detected by viewer automatically.
5. Maximum compression dictionary size when running in Windows XP x86
is reduced to 128 MB. WinRAR cannot allocate enough memory to
create archives with 256 MB dictionary in Windows XP x86.
6. Corrections in relative path processing, such as "..arcname.rar" name
in archiving dialog or "WinRAR foldername" in the command line.
Home Page - http://www.rarlab.com/
|Winrar 5.00/Torrent Downloaded From 1337x.org.txt||36.00 b|
|Winrar 5.00/Torrent Downloaded From Kat.ph.txt||33.00 b|
|Winrar 5.00/WinRAR 5 2013 CRACKED 32-64 bit-setup.exe||4.95 Mb|
WinRAR 5 2013 CRACKED 32-64 bit, related to WinRAR 5 2013 CRACKED 32-64 bit