Xpadder Gamepad Profiler v5.6
What is Xpadder?
Xpadder simulates the keyboard and mouse using your gamepad
What does Xpadder let you do?
- Play PC games with poor or no gamepad support
- Add gamepad support to emulated, internet and DOS games
- Play multiplayer games with each player using a gamepad
- Control video/music players using their shortcut keys
- Use a gamepad with a browser or any Windows program
How does Xpadder work?
Xpadder reads your game controller and then simulates keypresses and mouse actions based on how you have set it up.
What versions of Windows does Xpadder support?
Xpadder works on 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and 7 (original and all service packs are supported).
Which controllers can Xpadder support?
Xpadder can support all controllers that appear in the Windows Game Controllers Control Panel. This includes gamepads, joysticks, arcade sticks, steering wheels, dance mats, drum kits, guitars and more. If your controller has a button (no matter how many or how big) Xpadder can usually support it.
What can the latest version of Xpadder do?
All the features below affect how Xpadder simulates your assignments. No changes are made to your controller or your controller driver.
- read 16 controllers (either the same, different or a mixture) at the same time
- assign a key, combination or sequence to any accessible controller button, trigger, stick direction or dpad direction
- assign the most common keyboard keys, mouse movements, up to 5 mouse buttons and mouse wheel scrolling/tilting
- use different assignments for tapping or holding a button
- use different assignments (for holding and release) based on hold duration
- name assignments (for example; jump)
- toggle any assignment (Xpadder will hold the assignment down for you while you let go)
- turbo any assignment (Xpadder will rapidly tap the assignment for you while you only hold it down)
- rumble any assignment (Xpadder will rumble your controller (if possible) while you hold it down)
- read Xbox 360 controller triggers independantly
- set stick/dpad mode (4-standard, 4-way diagonal ,8 way or vertical/horizonal priority with custom diagonal zones for sticks)
- set stick and trigger deadzones for your assignment (how far the stick/trigger needs moving)
- autoassign WSAD, arrows, mouse or numpad to sticks or dpads
- assign mouse movements based on camera/look, cursor or spring mode
- set mouse speed per axis and invert if required
- configure up to 8 sets of controls per profile
- set any controller button to switch between sets one-way, two-way or while held
- autoopen a profile when the game is detected
- view technical details and raw data of any controller
Xpadder Gamepad Profiler v5.6, related to Xpadder Gamepad Profiler v5.6