Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 14 0 0 4651 Final | 235 Mb
Kaspersky Internet Security provides comprehensive computer protection against known and new threats, network and
phishing attacks, spam, and other unwanted content. Different functions and protection components are available as part
of Kaspersky Internet Security to deliver comprehensive protection.
Install notes: See included NFO file
Protection components are designed to protect the computer against known and new threats, network attacks, fraud, and spam and other unsolicited information. Every type of threat is handled by an individual protection component (see the description of components in this section). Components can be enabled or disabled independently of one another, and their settings can be configured. In addition to the constant protection provided by the security components, we recommend that you regularly scan your computer for viruses. This is necessary in order to rule out the possibility of spreading malicious programs that have not been discovered by protection components, for example, because of a low security level set, or for other reasons. To keep Kaspersky Internet Security up to date, you need to update the databases and software modules used by the application. Some specific tasks that should be executed occasionally (such as removal of traces of a user's activities in the system) are executed using advanced tools and wizards. The following protection components stand guard over your computer in real time:
File Anti-Virus - File Anti-Virus prevents infection of the computer's file system. The component starts upon startup of the operating system, continuously remains in the computer's RAM, and scans all files bei ng opened, saved, or launched on your computer and all connected drives. Kaspersky Internet Security intercepts each attempt to access a file and scans the file for known viruses. The file can only be processed further if the file is not infected or is successfully treated by the application. If a file cannot be disinfected for any reason, it will be deleted. A copy of the file will be moved to Quarantine at that.
Mail Anti-Virus - Mail Anti-Virus scans incoming and outgoing email messages on your computer. The email is available to the addressee only if it does not contain dangerous objects.
Web Anti-Virus - Web Anti-Virus intercepts and blocks the execution of scripts on websites if they pose a threat. Web Anti-Virus also monitors all web traffic and blocks access to dangerous websites.
IM Anti-Virus - IM Anti-Virus ensures the safe use of Internet pagers. The component protects information that comes to your computer via IM protocols. IM Anti-Virus ensures safe operation of various applications for instant messaging.
Application Control - Application Control logs actions performed by applications in the system, and manages applications' activities based on which group the component assigns them to. A set of rules is specified for each group of applications. These rules manage the applications' access to various operating system resources.
Firewall - The Firewall ensures the security of your work in local networks and on the Internet. The component filters all network activities using rules of two types: rules for applications and packet rules.
Network Monitor - Network Monitor is designed for monitoring network activity in real time.
Network Attack Blocker - Network Attack Blocker loads at operating system startup and tracks incoming network traffic for activities characteristic of network attacks. Once an attempt to attack your computer is detected, Kaspersky Internet Security blocks any network activity of the attacking computer towards your computer.
Anti-Spam - Anti-Spam integrates into the mail client installed on your computer and scans all incoming email messages for spam. All messages containing spam are marked with a special header. You can configure Anti-Spam to handle spam messages in a particular way (for example, delete them automatically or move them to a special folder).
Anti-Phishing - Anti-Phishing allows checking URLs to find out if they are included in the list of phishing ones. This component is built into Web Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, and IM Anti-Virus.
Anti-Banner - Anti-Banner blocks ad banners on websites and in application interfaces.
Safe Money - Safe Money provides protection of confidential data when using online banking services and payment systems, and prevents theft of assets when making online payments.
Parental Control - Parental Control is designed to protect children and teenagers from threats related to computer and Internet usage. Parental Control allows you to set flexible restrictions on access to web resources and applications for different users depending on their age. Parental Control also allows viewing statistical reports on activities exerted by controlled users.
Kaspersky Internet Security provides the following new features:
- To increase security of applications, Trusted Applications mode has been added. When Trusted Applications mode is enabled, Kaspersky Internet Security automatically detects secure applications and allows running secure applications only.
- The functionality of Safe Money has been improved. You can now select a web browser to open websites of banks or payment systems. The list of popular websites for financial operations with automatic enabling of the Safe Money mode has also been added.
- The functionality of Parental Control has been improved: the option of setting up permissions to run games and applications has been added. The preset templates of Parental Control settings that are appropriate to the age of controlled users have been added.
- It is now easier to set up Kaspersky Internet Security. Now only frequently used application settings are available for setup.
- Protection against screen lockers has been added. You can unlock the screen using the specified key shortcut. Protection against screen lockers detects and eliminates the threat.
- Protection against phishing is now more efficient: Anti-Phishing functionality has been improved and updated.
- Application performance has been improved and computer resource consumption has been optimized.
- The mode of limited activity when the computer is idle has been added. Now, when the computer is idle, Kaspersky Internet Security is less resource-intensive that allows saving power consumption while running on battery power.
- Less time is required to start the application.
- Application GUI performance has been improved, and the response time to user actions has been reduced.
- Application reporting has been improved. Now reports are simpler and more obvious.
- The option of participating in the Protect a Friend program has been added. You can now share a link to Kaspersky Internet Security with friends and receive bonus activation codes.
|Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 [184.108.40.20651] +serial key/Activation Codes.rar||1.51 Mb|
|Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 [220.127.116.1151] +serial key/Kaspersky Internet Security 2014.exe||150.73 Mb|
|Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 [18.104.22.16851] +serial key/Read Me.txt||218.18 Kb|
Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 [22.214.171.12451] +serial key, related to Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 [126.96.36.19951] +serial key