While some directors lured viewers with a long and painstaking work, giving birth to high-quality projects, as well as aggressive advertising, while others, especially without straining the budget being cut a big budget and cram into their own, so to speak, "movie", promoted lovely fragrances that are not pretty and not incense.
I understand that the creators of the popular trilogy, wanted to continue the feast of money, but this picture - the clearest example of the fact that to the process of creating sequels or remakes one should approach seriously and carefully, or doesnâ€™t start work at all. The fourth part of the adventures of the most advanced kids reminded me strongly tetralogy of "Home Alone". It is also the first three parts (the first two admittedly) were funny and interesting, while the fourth has disgraced the entire series. It is sad, but some people just do not know when to stop.
Overcoming yourself, briefly describe all the same eyeballs "of the film." Once upon there were a father and mother, and had their family, complete them and the two children of different sexes. Then the mother suddenly, and it is not clear from what has died (closer to the end of the film I was genuinely sorry that she did) and stayed in the family only father and children. And then the father has a new girlfriend, played by Jessica Alba. And then she became stepmother to his children, and then she became a mother, and all the time she hid from everyone, that she is a spy. So, after the birth of a baby, she resigned, after the imprisonment of a "Guardian of Time". Life has become adjusted, but the villain, quite brazenly, escaped, and newly-mama will have again to take up her old job. Something like that.
What can we say about the actors? Nothing, except that they were not half as charming as the heroes of the first three films. However, there is to say that alleged in the trailer of Alex Vega and Daryl Sabara (the same pair of the very first three films) in the movie were delayed for a longer time than might be expected. They, in fact play full minor characters. But do not rejoice too soon, at least from them, and should, quite reasonably, expect more, they do not put on the full.
Moral of dissolves and sinks in the scenario 95% of screen time to the remaining 5% to splash out on children's heads. In general, the message of the movie is good, I have already described in the title, I would add only that the particular focus on family and family values, say "stay together, appreciate one another, appreciate the time spent with family." Noble, but after a powerful denouement of the third part is rather sluggish and inexpressive.