Christian Bale in an interview resource OMG said about participation in the final part of the project from Christopher Nolan's "The Dark Knight 2: The Legend Continues."
- How is it to be involved in the anticipated movie of the year? What is the burden of responsibility?
"Well, as actors, we have done our part. Pressure and the burden of responsibility lies on the Christopher Nolan. But I must say that for every movie I play, as if no one is going to watch it (laughs). That's better, because you cease to strive to make a definite impression: "What do think about this people?" So, I usually say to myself: "Do not think anyone watching this film, so do everything as you see fit, and is expected to be correctly according to other people. "
- What is the place you remember the shooting and liked it more than others?
"I must tell you about one of the places, which certainly would have mentioned all the participants of shooting, and that was a real hell on earth - it is India. When we started shooting, we had a couple of days in Jodhpur, and all the local thought we were sick assholes (laughs). We went on a 50-degree heat, and then returned to the room with air conditioning, and said, "Oh," because it seems like you're poking your head in the freezer. In this room, the temperature was 30 degrees, that is, you can imagine what was it. Just a baptism of fire. With regard to our well-being, by the end of the day we started to rave because of the heat. But now there is something to remember!"
- What do you think will be the legacy of the trilogy? And that would leave the viewer to you personally?
"I believe that time will put everything in its place. For me, it looks like a systematization of the available data: the first time you watch a movie, you watch it after a while, and then, after a few years, you get an answer. As for me, as participant, I believe that among the trees of the forest did not see. "
- Is Chris the same director, with whom you would like to work in the future?
- You mentioned that you will not miss Batman costume.
"It's a double edged sword. There are certain moments when you put on a costume, and you begins a migraine. This year, I fell awkwardly on my back, or did something wrong and hurt my back a month. It was hard. I used to that the back is usually sore for three days, but now I'm 38 and in the morning, I limped like an invalid. That is, this year things changed for me, I began to get tired faster. But as soon as you start to complain, here comes the idea there is nothing to whine because you play the legendary hero. "
- Will Batman have new devices?
"Of course. He was always ready to present something new. And always it is something out of the ordinary, is not it? Batman does not let you go without demonstrating a new gadget."
- In Batman's violent fans, and the Joker is much better known as a villain than Bane, which is a pretty obscure character. The question is which way you go, because most people do not know anything about Batman, except for the nerds, who know too much.
"Here we have a bald actor. Tom Hardy comes through, that others would not go. Being bald and respect for Chris in his decisions ... we are here, damn it, an actor who has created a phenomenal villain."
- What did you feel after reading the script for the first time? What were your impressions? What was it like to dive into this world again?
"I am accustomed to this process, because I went to Chris home and read the script there. And I read terribly slow. And when I'm given the opportunity to read, I usually read, reread and reread - I think Chris could not believe it. Chris all the time came for me, thinking I was asleep (laughs). We are interrupted for lunch, it was getting dark, the family gathered for dinner. And I was sitting, meeting and seeing off guests (laughs). "