Anthony Del Negro filmography and biography
Date of birth: 21 January 1992, New York City, New York, USA
Anthony Del Negro biography
Anthony Bernard Del Negro was born during a snowy night in Belleville, New Jersey. From a very young age, he set his ambitions for himself and shows relentlessness at fighting for his career and pursuing his passion for acting. He performed as the leads in The King and I, Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz; theater brought him to pursuing a film and television career in New York City. He can be seen in 2008's Diminished Capacity with Matthew Broderick, and The Human Giant on MTV, as well as an extensive list of background productions, independent, short, and student films. Anthony also works as a Congressional lobbyist and petitioner, honors student, musician, and participates in tennis and track.
Anthony Del Negro trivia
- Awarded the President's Volunteer Service Award from the President's Council on Service and Civic Participation with Congress.
- Has performed in stage productions of Scrooge, Charlie Brown, The Wizard of Oz (Scarecrow), The King and I (King), and the Music Man (Charlie Cowell).
- Related to Matthew Del Negro and Vinny Del Negro.
- Featured in "Who's Who Among Outstanding High School Students," a book registered with the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C.
- Is an honors student.
- Plays tennis, and is a member of the Chamber Orchestra at his high school in Belleville, NJ.
- Enjoys eating cheese, chocolate icing, and marshmallows.
- Scarface, The King and I, and the original Halloween are three of Anthony's favorite films.
- Anthony is a big fan of horror films. His favorites are The Shining, Misery, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Scream, and Halloween.
- Anthony is a member of the United States Achievement Academy - Who's who among honor students.
- He enjoys anything with a lot of sugar on it.
- Completed his first feature horror film script.
Anthony Del Negro quotes
- I believe you can have the most talent in the world and you will get nowhere in this industry unless you chase after your dreams.
- You have to fight in this industry. I love getting rejected...it only makes me stronger.
- I admire background actors for the strength they put up being put through such slave labor. There really should be an awards show for them.
- It frustrates me how this industry gives minors such a difficult time. They are always looking for 18 to portray younger. I lost out on a lot of roles because of this dumb rule.
- Writing a script can sure open doors in Hollywood.
- When you're not represented by a conglomerate, landing roles is difficult. Even after a good audition, you'll lose the role to someone at William Morris, or another agency packaging their own clients in.
- I hate that I love acting. I have to ask myself everyday is it really worth it?
Anthony Del Negro filmography
|We Need to Talk About Kevin||2011|
|The Music Never Stopped||2011|
|My Soul to Take||2010|
|Sad Sack Sally||2009|
|Toe to Toe||2009|
|Did You Hear About the Morgans?||2009|
|The Electric Company||2009|
|The Onion News Network||2009|
|An Englishman in New York||2009|
|The Naked Brothers Band||2007|
|The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency||2006|
|NYC Halloween Parade||2005|
|Law & Order: Criminal Intent||2001|
|Law & Order||1990|
|Saturday Night Live||1975|
|One Life to Live||1968|