Gregory Beam filmography and biography
Date of birth: 2 March 1982, Falls Church, Virginia, USA
Gregory Beam biography
Greg was born in Falls Church Virginia, but his family moved to
Lewiston, Maine, when he was six years old.
He started acting in school plays in middle school then became an active member, eventually president, of his high school drama club. In high school he was also involved with the debate and speech teams, the mock trial team, and for a short while the math team.
Greg attended the University of Chicago, where he became more and more seriously involved in the theater. After a stint with the comedy troup Off-Off Campus, he directed or acted in numerous shows. He received a B.A. in Philosophy in June, 2004, graduating with multiple honors.
Gregory Beam trivia
- He has read every book by author Chuck Palahniuk and has seen Fight Club over a dozen times.
- At the University of Chicago, he was recognized as a Student Marshall, the highest honor conferred upon undergraduates by the university.
- Enjoys writing songs, poems, plays and screenplays.
- At the University of Chicago, was a member of the comedy troupe Off Off Campus.
- Founding Artistic Director of The Broken Compass, a theater company in Chicago.
Gregory Beam filmography
|The Dark Knight||2008|
|All This Murky Green||2005|