Andrew (I) Lincoln filmography and biography
Date of birth: 14 September 1973, London, England, UK
Andrew (I) Lincoln trivia
- Andrew attended Beechen Cliff Secondary school in Bath, Somerset (UK), before going on to attend RADA.
- His voice is familiar in the UK has he provides voice-overs for both television and radio advertising, as well as narration for documentaries.
- His brother is a teacher and he went to school with him for a few weeks to research his part in Teachers.
- Apple Martin, the daughter of Coldplay's Chris Martin (XI) and Gwyneth Paltrow, served as a flower girl at his wedding.
- His wife is the daughter of Ian Anderson (IV), lead singer of the rock group Jethro Tull.
- His father was a civil engineer.
- His mother is South African.
- Worked with London's National Youth Theatre.