Jonah Hill filmography and biography
Date of birth: 20 December 1983, Los Angeles, California, USA
Jonah Hill trivia
- Won the role of Seth over Bo Barrett in Superbad.
- Is friends with Dustin Hoffman's children Rebecca and Jake (which is how he found out about the role in I Heart Huckabees).
- Studied drama at New School University.
- Was ranked #21 on Entertainment Weekly's '30 Under 30' the actors list. (2008).
- His brother (Jordan Feldstein) manages the band Maroon 5.
- Enjoys the films of Woody Allen.
- Was roommates with Justin Long (I) after meeting on the TV show Campus Ladies.
- His top five favorite films are Rushmore, The Big Lebowski, Boogie Nights, Back to the Future and Goodfellas. (2010)
Jonah Hill quotes
- Germany's amongst my top three places in the world I'd like to live.
- I was going to the beach with my girlfriend's family. They're all really big into soccer and her brother was this soccer superstar. And I'm hanging out at the beach with all these jocks and then there's me. I know nothing about sports. I don't even know what a sport is. I have to confess that I'm a little afraid of birds. I am...whatever. So we're sitting on the beach and this bird flies toward me and all I could say was 'Pleaaaase!' Like 'Please don't hurt me,' 'Please don't fly in my direction?' I don't know. And everyone cracked up and was doing impressions of it the whole rest of the day.
- It's harder to be funny if you're handsome than if you're very normal-looking. It's just more relatable. You're the underdog. I mean it's funny to see people struggle, and you don't buy that Brad Pitt is struggling, you know that guy could be the most skill-less guy in the world, but if you look like that you will be fine for the rest of your life.
- On Henry Winkler and their family at Zoe Winkler's wedding: I spent 48 percent of my youth here..They were like parents to all of our friends. We got parents and then we got the Winklers. I feel like my sister's getting married.