Greg Grunberg filmography and biography
Date of birth: 11 July 1966, Los Angeles, California, USA
Greg Grunberg trivia
- Younger brother of Brad Grunberg.
- Auditioned for the role of Fred Flintstone in The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas.
- He has known J.J. Abrams since they were in kindergarten. Greg has gotten parts in almost every project J.J. works on.
- Acted in several high-profile television commercials early on in his career, including one that was so memorable it landed him on "The Tonight Show."
- Created and ran a successful frozen yogurt delivery service.
- Was originally set play "Detective Wallace MacTee" in Hero Wanted alongside Ray Liotta and Cuba Gooding Jr. but was forced to drop out at the last minute due to scheduling conflicts with his role on "Heroes" (2006/II).
- Founder of Band From TV Global Charity Trust. Drummer of Band From TV, comprised of other TV stars including: ABC's Bob Guiney, actor 'Hugh Laurie', actor James Denton and actress Bonnie Somerville.
- One of his children has Epilepsy.
- He is the Chair of the National Walk for Epilepsy "2008".
- Has three sons with his wife: Jake (b. 1996), Ben (b. 1999), and Sam (b. 2003).
- Came up with the concept for a location-aware coupon application for the iPhone called "Yowza!!" along with business partners August Trometer and Rick Yaeger.