Shawn (III) Green filmography and biography
Date of birth: 10 November 1972, Des Plaines, Illinois, USA
Shawn (III) Green trivia
- Drafted by the Toronto Blue Jays in the 1st round (16th pick) of the 1991 amateur draft.
- Graduated from Tustin (California) High School.
- Donates $250,000 of his salary during each year of his contract to the Dodgers' Dream Foundation, totaling $1.5 million over six years. These contributions have supported the development of four Dodger Dream Fields throughout the City of Los Angeles and the purchase of books for local elementary schools and youth community programs as part of the Dodgers Reading Dugout Program.
- Made his Major League Baseball debut on September 28, 1993.
- Despite having his most productive years with the Los Angeles Dodgers, he was traded in late 2004 to the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Was drafted by the Toronto Blue Jays (MLB) in the 1st round (16th pick) of the 1991 amateur draft.
- Has one daughter, Presley Taylor (born 22 December 2002).
- Second daughter, Chandler Rose (born 26 August 2005).
- Daughters, Presley Taylor & Chandler Rose
- Inducted into the National Jewish Sports Hall of Fame in 2005.
- Turned down a baseball scholarship to Stanford University.
Shawn (III) Green filmography
|Jews and Baseball: An American Love Story||2010|
|2006 National League Championship Series||2006|
|The Nick Cannon Show||2002|
|2002 MLB All-Star Game||2002|
|1999 MLB All-Star Game||1999|
|Late Show with David Letterman||1993|