Clint Ford filmography and biography
Date of birth: 27 January 1976, Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Clint Ford trivia
- Was friends with both Reaper M. Jones and Michael Rosenbaum (I) in college. (Theatre Dept. - Western Kentucky University).
- Child, Sarah Elizabeth, with Mary Morrow, born 1997.
- Separated from Mary Morrow (Feb. 2000)
- Engaged to Sarah L. Kirch (Nov. 2003)
- Attended Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Trained vocally under the tutelage of Paul Kirby (II) and Pat Fraley (II).
- Older brother, Chad Ford, is also an actor.
- Auditioned for the role of "Henry" in Raggedy Man with Sissy Spacek when he was 4 years old. After many callbacks, it was finally down to just Clint and Carey Hollis Jr.. Hollis eventually landed the role.
- Child, Jackson Henry, with Sarah L. Kirch, born 2007.
- Child, Savannah Bray, with Sarah L. Kirch, born 2009.
Clint Ford quotes
- "I don't think anyone knows what my real voice sounds like. Even me."
Clint Ford filmography
|Yû yû hakusho||2002|
|Rupan sansei: Towairaito Jemini no himitsu||1996|
|Dragon Ball Z||1989|