Mark Casimir Dyniewicz filmography and biography
Date of birth: 29 April 1971, Arlington Heights, Illinois, USA
Mark Casimir Dyniewicz trivia
- His parents Carol & Mark Dyniewicz Sr. were killed in a flash flood while vacationing in Hawaii when he was eight years old.
- Has a younger brother Michael & three sisters - Jennifer, Melissa, & Kelly.
- Worked 8 years as an accountant before attending acting classes at The American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
- Lost his sense of smell when he was 10 years old.
- After his parents' death, he & siblings were raised together by their grandparents Harold & Virginia Freitag in Rolling Meadows, Illinois.
- Moved to Hollywood, California on August 1, 2006 to pursue an acting career.
- His last name "Dyniewicz" can be pronounced two different ways: Most commonly in North America - "Den-a-witz" or from the name's origin in Poland - "Din-yay-vich".
- He photo tested and was considered to provide the "Beowulf Physique" for Ray Winstone (I) in the motion-capture/CGI adaptation of Beowulf.
- Attended acting classes at The American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
- Performed on stage in San Francisco before moving to Hollywood, CA.
- Studied acting with Cliff Osmond in San Francisco.
- Trained at The Ivana Chubbuck Studio in Los Angeles, California under Yonda Davis.
- Trained under Rebecca Kitt (II) in Los Angeles, California.
- Earned an accounting degree in 1995 while attending Winona State University in Winona, Minnesota.
- Within one month of arriving in Los Angeles he was hired to work 21 days to play the role of a hotel guest and gambler during the filming of Oceans Thirteen at Warner Brothers Studio in Burbank, California.
- Auditioned to be a member of Blue Man Group.
- Favorite performance by an actor: Robert Powell (I) in "Jesus of Nazareth"(1977).
- Favorite movies include Some Like It Hot and The School of Rock.