Mark Consuelos filmography and biography
Date of birth: 30 March 1971, Zaragoza, Spain
Mark Consuelos biography
Mark Consuelos was born in Zaragoza, Spain, and grew up in Lebanon, Illinois and Tampa, Florida. He attended Bloomingdale High School in Valrico, Florida and Notre Dame University. While living in Illinois, Mark appeared in "Hello, Dolly" at the Looking Glass Playhouse. Before joining All My Children in February 1995, Mark has guested on television shows such as Fortune Hunter and SeaQuest DSV. Mark enjoys traveling to Italy, which he does once a year. His hobbies include working out and playing many sports, particularly softball and soccer. He has one brother, who is a doctor, and a sister, who is a lawyer.
Mark Consuelos trivia
- Learned English as a child by watching American television.
- Married his All My Children co-star, Kelly Ripa, on May 1, 1996. They have three children: Michael Joseph, June 2, 1997, Lola Grace, June 16, 2001, 8lbs 3oz. and Joaquin Antonio, February 24, 2003, 8lbs 5oz.
- Michael's Godmother is actress Eva La Rue.
- He quit Notre Dame University in order to return to Tampa and graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in marketing.
- Graduated from the University of South Florida,Tampa, Florida in 1994 with a Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- Third child, Joaquin, born February 24, 2003, 8lbs 5oz.
- Brother-in-law of Linda Ripa.
- Born to parents of Mexican and Italian descent.
- He is an ordained minister.
- Before breaking out as an actor on All My Children, he worked in the Tampa Bay area in Florida as a male exotic dancer at a club called "Stingers" in the mid-90s. His stage name was "Meat".
- Actor/director Chris Bruno (I) is the godfather of Mark and Kelly's first son, Michael Joseph.
- Mark and Kelly eloped to Las Vegas in 1996 instead of having a formal wedding.
- His and Kelly's production company is called MiLoJo Productions (after their children).
- Son-in-law of Joe Ripa and Essie Ripa.