Edison Chen filmography and biography
Date of birth: 7 October 1980, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Edison Chen trivia
- Is also a singer
- Has 2 sisters
- Languages spoken: Cantonese, English, Mandarin (a little), Japanese (a little)
- Went to high school at the Hong Kong International School (HKIS)
- Is of Chinese and Macanese (mixed Chinese-Portuguese) descent.
- Passed on an offer from Universal to co-star in Fast and the Furious 3: Tokyo Drift.
- Heads a Hong Kong-based fashion design squad named CLOT, which has collaborated with Nike and has released a clothing line named Alienegra.
- Born in Canada, return to Hongkong in 2000 to start career.
- 2nd elder sister is Tricia Chan Kin Fei.
- Posed for renowned Singaporean photographer Leslie Kee for Kee's 2006 charity photo-book "Super Stars", dedicated to the victims of the 2004 Asian tsunami disaster, which consists of photographs (mostly erotic) of 300 Asian celebrities by Kee.
- (February 21, 2008) Publicly announced that he intended to step away indefinitely from the Hong Kong entertainment industry, due to a photo scandal - that involved intimate photographs taken by him with various Hong Kong actresses - devoting his time instead to public causes.
Edison Chen filmography
|Asia Uncut with Jon Niermann||2010|
|Sun cheung sau||2009|
|The Dark Knight||2008|
|The Grudge 2: Ready When You Are Mr Shimizu||2007|
|The Grudge 2: Holding a Grudge||2007|
|Por see yee||2007|
|The Grudge 2||2006|
|Gau ngao gau||2006|
|Gumball 3000: Drivin' Me Crazy||2006|
|Onaji tsuki wo miteiru||2005|
|Tau man ji D||2005|
|Chin gei bin 2: Fa dou daai jin||2004|
|A1 tou tiao||2004|
|Shi cha qi xiao shi||2004|
|Sing gam do see||2004|
|San jaat si hing||2004|
|Mou gaan dou III: Jung gik mou gaan||2003|
|Chuet chung tit gam gong||2003|
|Chin gei bin||2003|
|Mou gaan dou II||2003|
|MTV Whatever Things||2003|
|Mou gaan dou||2002|
|Gau go neui jai yat jek gwai||2002|
|Yuen mong shu||2001|
|Oi gwan yue mung||2001|
|Yuk lui tim ding||2001|
|Tejing xinrenlei 2||2000|
|Dead or Alive 2: Tôbôsha||2000|