Alex Charak filmography and biography
Date of birth: 4 January 1988, Lake Success, New York, USA
Alex Charak biography
Alexander Paul Charak was born on January 4, 1988, to parents Conrad and Jodi. In high school, he was active in student government, drama club and girls. During this time, he began studying at the Lee Strasberg Institute where he would continue to study through college at NYU. Alex has two sisters, Malorie and Lindsay. Currently, Alex is portraying Elwood Hoffman on "As The World Turns".
Alex Charak trivia
- Attended The Wheatley School (2001-2006).
- Childhood friend of Greg Murtha (I).
- Is an avid jazz and classical Double Bass musician.
- Is currently attending New York University at The Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute .
- Studies at The Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in NY .
- Was a self-proclaimed "Pizza Transportation Artist".
- Father, Conrad, claims the ability to play piano - with both hands.
- Attended French Woods Festival of the Performing Arts, a summer camp in upstate New York.
Alex Charak quotes
- I really don't appreciate you touching me. [Spoken to a overly-friendly, well-intentioned stranger]
Alex Charak filmography
|Step Up 3D||2010|
|As the World Turns||1956|