Charlotte (I) Ross filmography and biography
Date of birth: 21 January 1968, Winnetka, Illinois, USA
Charlotte (I) Ross trivia
- Charlotte was raised in Winnetka, Illinois. Her father, Peter, is a retired financial adviser. Her mother, Debbie, is a ski instructor.
- Illinois Dream Girl in 1987
- Gave birth to her first child, son Maxwell Ross Goldman, on 23 March 2004 (just two months after Charlotte's own 36th birthday). The baby, who weighed in at 7 pounds and 7 ounces, is named for both his parents...and also for his maternal grandmother, Debbie Maxwell.
- Has one younger brother, George, a triathlete and hedge fund analyst in New York City.
- Is a licensed Tae-Bo instructor.
- Ranked #68 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002)
- Is only 13 years younger than Charles Shaughnessy, who portrayed her father on Days of Our Lives; he also starred as her lover - and eventual murderer - in A Kiss So Deadly (1996) (TV).
- In 1989 she recorded with Giorgio Moroder the song "Talk To Me".
Charlotte (I) Ross filmography
|Drive Angry 3D||2011|
|Ring of Death||2008|
|Christmas in Paradise||2007|
|Jake in Progress||2005|
|Inside 'NYPD Blue': A Decade on the Job||2002|
|CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||2000|
|Beggars and Choosers||1999|
|Kidnapped in Paradise||1999|
|A Will of Their Own||1998|
|Looking for Lola||1998|
|Fall Into Darkness||1996|
|A Kiss So Deadly||1996|
|The 5 Mrs. Buchanans||1994|
|Love and a .45||1994|
|She Says She's Innocent||1991|
|Law & Order||1990|
|Married with Children||1987|
|Touch and Go||1986|
|Days of Our Lives||1965|