Katie (III) Price filmography and biography
Date of birth: 22 May 1978, Brighton, England, UK
Katie (III) Price trivia
- (November 2001) Announced she is pregnant. The father is believed to be Manchester United footballer Dwight Yorke.
- Glamour model
- (27 May 2002) Gave birth to first child, a boy. She named the child Harvey after her grandfather. Father is Dwight Yorke.
- Changed her name to Katie Price after mother remarried (to Paul Price).
- Jordan was one of British tabloid The Sun's most popular Page Three girls until readers voted Page Three girls should only be 'natural', no implants. The Sun also ran a readers vote to decide if Jordan should get her second breast implant. They voted no, but she opted for the operation anyway, partly because they had already voted her off the page due to the 'real or fake' vote before.
- Measurements: Bustline had grown, via three implant surgeries, from 32A to 34FF over her career. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Had a brief relationship with Gareth Gates.
- Met husband Peter Andre (I) while filming Im a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!.
- Ranked #2 in a list of the "100 Worst Britons We Love to Hate" voted by viewers of televison network Channel 4 (2003).
- Her son, Harvey was born blind.
- Second son Junior, her first child with Peter Andre (I). born on 13th June 2005, at 10 AM by Caesarean Section, weighing 5lbs 13oz.
- Her autobiography "Being Jordan" ranked #4 on the best-seller list of autobiographies in the UK.
- Gave birth to her third child by Caesarean section at London's Portland Hospital at 8:49 (BST). Daughter, Princess Tiaamii, was born on June 29, 2007 weighing 6 pounds, 13 ounces.
- Ex-girlfriend of Matt Peacock (I).
Katie (III) Price quotes
- Some people may be famous for creating a pencil sharpner. I'm famous for my tits.
- "You can't beat sex outdoors, but there are not many places I haven't done it. Forests, barns, in swimming pool changing rooms, on top of hills, you name it." (on her sexual philosophy)
- [On her "autobiography"] "There's a lot of stuff that happened to me when I was kinda young. Like when I was just 12, or 13 or so. It might really shock some people. It's an interesting part of my life, I hope it's in the book, I didn't check whether they put it in or not."