Carrie-Anne (I) Moss filmography and biography
Date of birth: 21 August 1967, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Carrie-Anne (I) Moss biography
Carrie-Anne Moss grew up in Vancouver, British Columbia as youngest of two children. At the age of 20 she moved to Europe to pursue a career in modeling. In Spain she managed to get a regular role in the TV show Dark Justice, which was produced in Barcelona for the 1st season, and followed it to the shooting locations in Los Angeles the next year. Later she appeared in numerous commercials and in the play "Outward Bound" at the Hudson Theater in Los Angeles.
Carrie-Anne (I) Moss trivia
- Attended high school with Gil Bellows.
- Her husband, Steven Roy (II), is an actor.
- Was a character in a television show also named Matrix.
- Has starred with each of the three main actors from The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert in separate films: Hugo Weaving in The Matrix, Guy Pearce (I) in Memento and Terence Stamp in Red Planet.
- Recommended Joe Pantoliano for Memento
- Was named after The Hollies' 1967 song "Carrie Anne", which was on the charts when she was born.
- Gave birth to her first child, a son Owen, in September 2003.
- Appeared in three movies with Joe Pantoliano within the space of two years: The Matrix, New Blood and Memento.
- Favourite drink is coffee (lots of cream, but no sugar)
- Best friend is actress Maria Bello (I).
- Meredith Brooks is a close friend
- She's godmother of Maria Bello (I)'s son Jack
- Maria Bello (I) is the godmother of her first son
- Her second child and second son was born in November 2005.
- She has two sons. Her eldest son is called Owen. She has never released the name of her second son.
- Toured Europe with her high school choir.
- Has been good friends with Jada Pinkett-Smith since the filming of The Matrix Reloaded (2003) and The Matrix Revolutions (2003).
- Daughter of Barbara Moss (II).
- Has an older brother named Brooke Moss.
- Graduated from Magee Secondary School in Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
- Graduate of The American Academy of Dramatic Arts 1988.
- Gave birth to her third child, a girl, in June 2009.
- Is a vegan.
Carrie-Anne (I) Moss quotes
- "After The Matrix, I cannot wear sunglasses. As soon as I put them on, people recognize me".
- I think dreams are important to inspire us to get out of bed every morning.