Nikki Mata filmography and biography
Date of birth: 23 September 1985, Burbank, California, USA
Nikki Mata biography
Born and Raised in Los Angeles, Nikki comes from an entertainment
industry family. She did a film when she was younger called "The Facts
of Life" which entered into the Sundance Film Festival and was shot by
award-winning cinematographer Vilmos Zsigmond.
She took a different career path and graduated from The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles and worked as an assistant to fashion stylists and spent 4 years on a career in fashion before deciding to return to her roots- Acting.
Nikki Mata trivia
- Went to Fashion Design school and graduated in 2007.
- Went with her dad to Hawaii when he shot "Windtalkers" in 2000.
- Former competitive gymnast.
- Father Vincent Mata (Local 600 Cinematographers Guild) and Mother Sara Mata.
- Studied the craft of acting on and off since age 10 (including studying at Ivana Chuubbuck Studios, Michael Chekhov by John Hugo, and most recently Carolyn Barry for Scene Study and Commercial).
- Designed and created a dress featured on the cover of 944 Magazine in April 2007.
- Earned a degree in Visual Communications from FIDM Los Angeles by age 21.
- Competed in gymnastics for Lyons Gymnastics Academy at age 12.
Nikki Mata filmography
|Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior||2011|
|Just Go with It||2011|
|Melissa & Joey||2010|
|Pretty Little Liars||2010|
|The Bold and the Beautiful||1987|