Susan Egan filmography and biography
Date of birth: 18 February 1970, Seal Beach, California, USA
Susan Egan trivia
- She was one of the first students to attend the Orange County School of the Performing Arts during its original incarnation at Los Alamitos High School.
- Served as Artistic Director at the Orange County High School of the Arts for school year 2002-2003.
- Originated the role of "Belle" in the Broadway production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast.
- Was nominated for Broadway's 1994 Tony Award as Best Actress (Musical) for originating the role of "Belle" in Disney's "Beauty and the Beast."
- Enrolled at UCLA as an anthropology major, but dropped out to do the national tour of "Bye Bye, Birdie" with Tommy Tune.
- Welcomed her first child, Nina, with husband Robert Hartmann, on February 6th, 2007. Nina weighed 6 lbs 14 oz and measured 20.5 inches long. She was born a few days early, and was named after Robert's grandmother. Susan gave birth to a second daughter, Isla, on December 15, 2009.