Paz de la Huerta filmography and biography
Date of birth: 3 September 1984, New York City, New York, USA
Paz de la Huerta biography
Born and raised in New York City, Paz de la Huerta has been acting since the age of four, having trained at the SoHo Children's Acting Studio. Aside from acting, Paz is a skilled artist, designer, and writer who enjoys listening to punk rock music. She currently resides in Tribeca, New York, with her mother and sister.
Paz de la Huerta trivia
- Likes punk rock.
- Has a sister, Rafaela (Rafa) born in 1982. Father lives on a ranch in Spain, mother works for the US, helping with birth control in third-world countries.
- Appeared on the cover of the New York Times Sunday Magazine in October of 2003.
- As a child, her first name was pronounced in the traditional Spanish way, which is "path," but as an adult, she changed it to be pronounced as it is spelled in English, which means the z is spoken.
- Attended Buck's Rock Camp in New Milford, Connecticut.
- Her name (Paz de la Huerta) literally means "Peace of the Orchard" in Spanish.
- Was considered one of the 55 faces of the future by Nylon Magazine's Young Hollywood Issue.
- Was born with a recurring cystic hygroma on her right side that grows back and needs to be removed again every few years. As of 2010, she has had seven surgeries for it since birth.
Paz de la Huerta filmography
|The Memento Mori Project by Paz de la Huerta||2011|
|The Girl Is in Trouble||2011|
|Night at the Opera||2010|
|Enter the Void||2009|
|The Limits of Control||2009|
|Light and the Sufferer||2004|
|Le grand journal de Canal+||2004|
|A Girl's Guide to the Galaxy||2002|
|A Walk to Remember||2002|
|Riding in Cars with Boys||2001|
|2000 Hispanic Heritage Awards||2000|
|Looking for an Echo||2000|
|The Cider House Rules||1999|
|Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||1999|
|The Object of My Affection||1998|
|Law & Order||1990|