Bruce Boxleitner filmography and biography
Date of birth: 12 May 1950, Elgin, Illinois, USA
Bruce Boxleitner trivia
- Father of Sam (b. 1980), Lee (b. 1985) and Michael (b. 1995)
- Was appointed to the National Space Society Board of Governors in May, 1998.
- He and his wife Melissa Gilbert (I) have a combined family; Bruce's two sons, Melissa's son and one son together.
- Ex-wife Kathryn Holcomb introduced him to present wife, Melissa Gilbert (I). He called off his engagement to Melissa twice before they finally made it to the altar.
- Brother-in-law of Sara Gilbert and Jonathan Gilbert (I).
- (September 2002) As one of eleven people, he was elected for a three-year term to the National Board of Directors from Screen Actor Guild's Hollywood Division. He received 5,569 votes.
- Has one stepson, Dakota Brinkman (b. 1989).
- Appeared in the final episode (episode 24 of season 20) of the epic Western TV series Gunsmoke which went to air on 31st March, 1975.
- Left handed.